Your web browser is out of date. Our website may not work as intended. Please visit outdatedbrowser.com for alternatives.
Royal Albert Dock is part of a wider story that reflects the transformation of East London. Greater cultural and sporting amenities are transforming life in and around the Royal Docks.
RAD is situated between three DLR stations, London City Airport and the new Elizabeth Line station at Custom House.
Brilliantly connected locally
- Royal Albert Dock has three DLR stations
- Walking distance to the new Elizabeth Line station at Custom House
- Canary Wharf 5 minutes, Liverpool Street 13 minutes, Bond Street 20 minutes and Heathrow 46 minutes
Brilliantly connected internationally
- Global reach with access to the expanding London City Airport in five minutes
- Over 40 European destinations within two hours
- New destinations include New York and the Middle East
Spacious and vibrant, the Royal Docks epitomises the appeal of the new east London. Its vast dock spaces are already unparalleled as a playground for water sports. This distinct neighbourhood is fast evolving into an ideal destination to live, work, and play.