Royal Albert Dock is a new international district designed to accelerate the journey of your business.
Our waterfront community includes workspaces ranging from 1,300 – 330,000 sq ft on highly flexible terms, alongside a vibrant new high street. RAD is situated in the Royal Docks, London’s most exciting regeneration project.
Royal Albert Dock is part of a wider story that reflects the transformation of East London. Greater cultural and sporting amenities are transforming life in and around the Royal Docks.
RAD is situated between three DLR stations, London City Airport and the new Elizabeth Line station at Custom House.
Brilliantly connected locally
- Royal Albert Dock has three DLR stations
- Walking distance to the new Crossrail Elizabeth Line station at Custom House (open 2019)
- Canary Wharf 5 minutes, Liverpool Street 13 minutes, Bond Street 20 minutes and Heathrow 46 minutes
Brilliantly connected internationally
- Global reach with access to the expanding London City Airport in five minutes
- Over 40 European destinations within two hours
- New destinations include New York and the Middle East
- Masterplan by internationally renowned firm Farrells
- Revitalising London’s Royal Albert Dock with a £1.7 billion, 4.7 million sq ft project
- Creating 460,000 sq ft in 21 contemporary office buildings in Phase One
Exceptional quality, excellent value
- Pricing will attract dynamic companies who are looking for flexibility to accelerate their business
- A rich mix of businesses in different stages of growth
- A wide range of sizes to suit every requirement